Charges Against Belleview Pastor Dropped
He's the church pastor who was accused of breaking one of the ten commandments: thou shall not steal. Now he's hoping his good name can be restored.
In July, we brought you the story of how Bernard Lecorn faced charges that he stole someone else's identity and used it to purchase a car.
TV 20's Shani Muhammad has the latest. Watch the video to the right to find out more.
- Charges Dropped Against X-Box Boys
- Alachua County Charges Against Rapper Dropped... For Now
- Charges Dropped Against Accused Man
- Charges against Kornegay sisters may be dropped
- STATE DROPS CHARGES AGAINST DORIAN MUNROE
- Murder Charges Dropped
- Joiner Charges Dropped
- Charges Dropped in Gainesville Toddler's Death
- Former Alachua Co. Sheriff's Sergeant Charges Dropped
- No Charges Filed Against Bus Driver in Teen Fight