Charges Against Belleview Pastor Dropped
He's the church pastor who was accused of breaking one of the ten commandments: thou shall not steal. Now he's hoping his good name can be restored.
In July, we brought you the story of how Bernard Lecorn faced charges that he stole someone else's identity and used it to purchase a car.
TV 20's Shani Muhammad has the latest. Watch the video to the right to find out more.
- Charges Dropped Against Accused Man
- Alachua County Charges Against Rapper Dropped ... For Now
- Charges Dropped Against X-Box Boys
- STATE DROPS CHARGES AGAINST DORIAN MUNROE
- Murder Charges Dropped
- Former Alachua Co. Sheriff's Sergeant Charges Dropped
- Joiner Charges Dropped
- Charges Dropped in Gainesville Toddler's Death
- Two Charged with Sexual Battery Against 13-Year-Old
- Pedro Bravo Charged With Murder In Case Against Missing UF Student