Child Passenger Safety Week
This week, the nation observes Nation Child Passenger Safety Seat Week with child safety seat checks and other events taking place across the nation. The week is designed to educate adults on the importance of keeping their little passengers safe.
There are three states that still don't mandate booster seats for children and Florida is one of them. Lt. Riordan with the Florida Highway Patrol says it is up to our elected officials to make booster seats a law. But until then, he recommends everyone has their child in a booster seat.
- Child Abuse Prevention Task Force educates people about child safety
- Parents Reminded to Check Child's Safety Seat
- Safety First, Child Car Seats
- Life Print Child Safety Event
- Car Seat Safety: Is Your Child At Risk?
- National Tire Safety Week Puts Pressure on Drivers to Be, "Tire Smart"
- Marion County Highlights School Bus Safety Week
- Passenger of Small Plane in Palatka Crash Dies
- Driver, Two Passengers Attempt To Flee During Routine Traffic Stop
- Two Passengers Critically Injured In Vehicle Crash