Child Passenger Safety Week
This week, the nation observes Nation Child Passenger Safety Seat Week with child safety seat checks and other events taking place across the nation. The week is designed to educate adults on the importance of keeping their little passengers safe.
There are three states that still don't mandate booster seats for children and Florida is one of them. Lt. Riordan with the Florida Highway Patrol says it is up to our elected officials to make booster seats a law. But until then, he recommends everyone has their child in a booster seat.
- Parents Reminded to Check Child's Safety Seat
- Life Print Child Safety Event
- Safety First, Child Car Seats
- Marion County Highlights School Bus Safety Week
- It's National School Bus Safety Week But Some Parents Say Their Kid Aren't Safe
- School Bus Safety Week
- Ungrateful Passenger
- Driver, Two Passengers Attempt To Flee During Routine Traffic Stop
- Two Passengers Critically Injured In Vehicle Crash
- Safety Tips To Parents About Phone/Internet Safety For Kids