Disney Announces Plans for Magic Kingdom Expansion
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Chairman Jay Rasulo detailed plans for future lands, attractions and adventures that will be delighting Disney guests for years to come, at the first D23 Expo. Most notable among the announcements were the confirmation of an all-new Star Tours attraction and the largest expansion in the history of the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World.
For more information on this announcement, you can read the Official Press Release
- Disney Offers Free Wi-Fi at Magic Kingdom
- North Florida Regional Medical Center Announces $58 Million Dollar Expansion Project
- Reitz Union Expansion Plan Moving Forward
- UF President Bernie Machen Announces Plans to Step Down
- Expelliarmus - Can a magical book equal magical profits?
- Pediatric Patients at Shands get a Taste of Magic
- Disney Starbucks
- Disney Addition
- Robbed Family on Their Way to Disney
- 3/1/13 Fitzness Minute: runDisney