Death toll adjusted down to 24 in Moore, OK by medical examiner; warns it will go up.
Florida Army Specialist Dies at South Carolina Hospital
Fort Jackson, S.C.-- A Basic Combat Training Soldier died at a local hospital Thursday night around 9 p.m. from what was initially diagnosed as pneumonia.
Spc. Christopher Hogg, 23, was admitted to Palmetto Richland Memorial Hospital Sept. 3 with fever and respiratory problems. The exact cause of death is being determined.
Hogg, from Deltona, Fla., was in his fifth week of training with D
Company, 3rd Battalion 13th Infantry Regiment, which is scheduled to
graduate Oct. 15.
- Florida Volleyball Aces Test Against South Carolina
- South Carolina at Florida 36-14
- Florida Gator Football Team Prepares for South Carolina
- Florida Basketball Looks For 9th Straight Win vs. South Carolina
- Breast Cancer Prevention
- The Art Of Regiving: Re-Gifting
- Williston Burglary Traced to South Florida Flea Market
- Cold Water Keeps Thousands of Sharks Off South Florida Coast
- Tour of the University of Florida Cancer Hospital
- University of Florida Student Hospitalized After Chemical Explosion