Florida Army Specialist Dies at South Carolina Hospital
Fort Jackson, S.C.-- A Basic Combat Training Soldier died at a local hospital Thursday night around 9 p.m. from what was initially diagnosed as pneumonia.
Spc. Christopher Hogg, 23, was admitted to Palmetto Richland Memorial Hospital Sept. 3 with fever and respiratory problems. The exact cause of death is being determined.
Hogg, from Deltona, Fla., was in his fifth week of training with D
Company, 3rd Battalion 13th Infantry Regiment, which is scheduled to
graduate Oct. 15.
- Gators Volleyball Sweeps South Carolina
- Gator Hoops Runs Past South Carolina In SEC Opener 74-58
- Florida Volleyball Aces Test Against South Carolina
- South Carolina at Florida 36-14
- Florida Gator Football Team Prepares for South Carolina
- Florida Football Comes up Short Against South Carolina
- Florida Basketball Looks For 9th Straight Win vs. South Carolina
- Van Poyck Executed for Murder of South Florida Corrections Officer
- South Florida Drug Scandal Causes FHSAA to Rethink Testing Policies
- Sheriff: 3 kids among 5 dead in South Florida