Flu Shots at Wal-Greens
The muscular dystrophy association will again offer seasonal flu shots to people who have muscular dystrophy and related illnesses like Lou Gehrig's disease. They are working with with Walgreens statewide through the store's "Take Care Clinics" to give out free flu shots.
- 4 Shot at NC Law Firm, Wal-Mart; Suspect Caught
- Community Immunity: Flu Shots
- County to Offer Flu shots starting Tuesday
- Dog Flu Shots
- Alachua County Giving Out Free Flu Shots
- Marion County Detectives Search for Three Wal-Mart Television Thieves
- AARP and Walgreens Wellness Tour
- Deputies: Armed Suspect Robs Gainesville Walgreens
- Deputies: Suspect Who Robbed Gainesville Walgreens Found Dead In His Backyard
- Will St. Michael's Episcopal Church Be Torn Down to Build a Walgreen's?