Fourth Graders Fed a Meager Meal
School officials say the reason there isn't a policy against it is probably just because it's never happened before.
Now that's probably going to change because a number of parents are upset about an unusual lunch-time punishment levied at their kids today.
TV 20's Josh Rosenthal has the rest. Watch the video to the right to find out more.
- Are You Smarter Than a Fourth Grader?
- Williston Elementary First Graders Open A New Restaurant
- 9th graders on the Gulf Oil Spill
- High Springs 5th Grader Heads To Bible Bee
- 5th Grader "Citizens of the Month" Tour City of Gainesville
- 6th Grader Wins Full Ride College Scholarship
- Friends and Family of 1st Grader Killed on I-75 Speak Out
- Fifth Grader Absolved of Felony Charges
- A fifth grader is arrested
- After Aneurysm 5th Grader Celebrates Graduation