High Springs Firefighters and Alachua County Appear Close to Agreement
The High Springs Fire Department and Alachua County have been at odds for weeks about how much compensation High Springs firefighters should receive for calls serviced outside city limits. With the current contract expiring today, it now appears that officials on both sides are close to reaching an agreement. TV20's Jamel Lanee spoke to county and city officials to see where things currently stand.
- High Springs Fire Services Get An Extension: Agreement Not Met.
- Tentative Agreement Made Between Alachua County Sheriff's Office and Some of Its Officers
- High Springs Firefighter, Chad Hood Remembered
- Alachua County Firefighters Protest Tentative County Budget
- As Fay Passes Alachua County Demobilizes and Shelters Close
- Alachua County Libraries Closed On Memorial Day
- Alachua County Animal Services Hosts Spring Adoption Event
- County Commission Approves Interlocal Agreement
- High Springs and County Officials Agree To Some Terms
- High Radon Levels in Alachua County