Home Depot and H.O.P.E.S. Partners with ARC
The Arc of Alachua County received some much needed help today from Home Depot and the Health Oriented Professional Engineering Society. Home Depot provided a $6,000 grant, and both Home Depot and H.O.P.E.S. provided the man power.
Today was the culmination of the project when they finished the landscaping and the renovation of the wellness center. This facility will now use these rooms to serve more than 250 participants daily.
If you would like to volunteer, go to www.arcalachua.org.
- Home Depot Arrest
- ARC Center Gets a Helping Hand
- Arc of Alachua County Annual Luncheon
- ARC Says Goodbye to Old Director, Hello to a New One
- Restoring Hopes, Rebuilding Homes
- Depot Park Update
- Train Depot gets facelift
- Depot Avenue/Main Street Construction Updates
- Old train depot moves
- Depot Park groundbreaking