Home Depot and H.O.P.E.S. Partners with ARC
The Arc of Alachua County received some much needed help today from Home Depot and the Health Oriented Professional Engineering Society. Home Depot provided a $6,000 grant, and both Home Depot and H.O.P.E.S. provided the man power.
Today was the culmination of the project when they finished the landscaping and the renovation of the wellness center. This facility will now use these rooms to serve more than 250 participants daily.
If you would like to volunteer, go to www.arcalachua.org.
- Home Depot Arrest
- Arc of Alachua County Annual Luncheon
- ARC Center Gets a Helping Hand
- Restoring Hopes, Rebuilding Homes
- UF Partners With Facebook App
- Partners in Crime-Prevention Help Catch Suspect
- Woman Claims Baby is Stolen While Partner Steals from Walmart
- City of Archer and GRU Partner Up for Potential Natural Gas Franchise
- Local Non For Profit Group Partners with UAA
- John Eddy Beats Up His Partner When Friends Discover She's A Man