An early morning house fire in Gainesville sends one person to the hospital. Gainesville fire rescue responded to the fire located at Northwest 20th Terrace around 2 a.m.
Multiple agencies arrived on scene and put out the fire within 15 to 20 minutes. After a second search of the house a woman was found inside and was rescued.
Tracey Higdom from Engine 7 says the fire was aggressive.
"Inside we had heavy fire conditions, heavy smoke conditions, we got a knock down on the fire, got smoke ventilation and searched the house," said Higdon.
The woman was treated at the scene before being taken to the hospital.
The cause of the fire is still under investigation.
- Four Dead Following House Fire , Fire Not The Cause of Deaths
- Car Fire Leads to House Fire
- Feast at the Fire House
- Officials Investigate Clearwater House Fire
- Belleview House Fire
- Deadly House Fire
- Early Morning House Fire
- Woman Dies In House Fire; Authorities Looking For Person Of Interest
- House Fire
- House of Hope Exec. Dir. Thomas Johnson Fired