House Raffled off for Charity
The housing market is so bad that a family from Marion County hasn't been able to sell their home.
Their solution? Give it away.
Watch the video to the right to find out how one couple plans to help a nonprofit organization-- while helping themselves in the process.
- Arbor House Expected to Close Doors After Catholic Charities Ends Contract
- Ronald McDonald House Charities Celebrates 30 Years
- New Laws Too Late For North Central Florida Charity
- Charities Hurting During the Holiday Season
- Fans Pack Swamp for Gator Charity Challenge
- Gainesville Charity Facing Freeze on Funding from City of Gainesville
- Local Sports Radio Station Hosts Charity Auction
- Rollerblading Cross- Country for Charity
- Runners Prepare For Inaugural Charity Run
- Gainesville Students Bust A Move For Charity