Jail Visitation to be Cancelled from Sept. 13 - 16
Visitation will be suspended from Sept. 13-16 at the Alachua County Jail while workers install new telephones to be used for inmate visitation.
Visitation is expected to resume on Sept. 17. If there are changes in the work schedule that will further impact visitation, the public will be informed.
For more information call Eugene Morris, Bureau Chief for Inmate Programs and Services at the jail at 352-491-4525 or visit http://www.alachuasheriff.com.
- FAMU Marching 100 Band to Return to Field Sept. 1
- 5 Things to Know in Florida for Sept. 4
- 5 Things to Know in Florida for Sept. 5
- 5 Things to Know in Florida for Sept. 10
- 5 Things to Know in Florida for Sept. 24
- Weekend Spotlight Sept. 4-5
- Former Gator Released From Jail
- Man Accused of Identity Theft Released from Jail, Says He's a Victim
- Mayor Craig Lowe is Released from Jail on Bond
- Gainesville Club Promoter Released from Jail