Death toll stands at 51 in Moore, OK. Medical examiner told to expect at least 40 more bodies...20 of them children.
Keystone Heights Airport Offers a Chance to Fly Restored WWII Aircraft
As a part of the Wings of Dreams aviation program, the Keystone Heights airport recently received two restored World War II aircraft: the B25-J bomber and the L4J fixed wing plane.
However, the planes are not just for display. Officials at the airport believe the best way to get a feel of what World War II was like is take to the air. TV20's Josh Rosenthal recently traveled to Keystone Heights and got a chance to fly the L4J. He also spoke to some veterans of the war to find out what memories the planes bring back to them.
- 6 Dogs Killed By Owner In Keystone Heights
- Keystone Heights Woman Recovers From H1N1 Virus
- Vandalism in Keystone Heights Cemetery
- Keystone Heights Man Fatally Shot by ASO Deputies
- Heartfelt Message from Texas Lands in Keystone Heights Yard
- Gainesville Regional Airport Now Offering Flights to Miami
- Experimental Aircraft
- WWII Grenade Found In Dumpster
- WWII Plane On Display
- Keystone Heights 31, Newberry 14