Lowe's Employee Arrested for Grand Retail Theft
Lake City- The Lake City Police Department arrested David Bulman, 19, on Tuesday after he was caught stealing from the Lowe's he was working for on 3463 NW Bascom Norris Drive.
According to a Lowe's Loss Prevention Officer, Bulman had been stealing money from the business cash register for the last six months. The Officer stated that Bulman admitted to the theft verbally and in writing.
Bulman stole $1,000, according to the Lake City Police Department. Because the theft was over $300, Bulman was charged with Grand Retail Theft.
- A Grand Jury Says Former Columbia County Sheriff's Employees Commit Grand Theft
- Dash Cam Video Released from Mayor Craig Lowe's DUI Arrest
- New Video of Mayor Lowe's DUI Arrest Raises Questions of Preferential Treatment
- Receipt Released from Night of Mayor Lowe's Arrest, as Poll Shows Braddy With Slim Lead
- Bronson Man Arrested for Grand Theft, Stole Son's Car
- Mayor Craig Lowe's Receipt From the Night Of His DUI
- Corrections Assistant Arrested for Fraud and Grand Theft
- Local Pastor Arrested for Grand Theft and Racketeering
- Suspect Arrested for Grand Theft and Dealing in Stolen Property
- Val-U Car Owner Arrested for Grand-Theft Auto