NASA source tells TV20 spacewalk on Dec. 19 will be required to fix cooling problem on ISS.
Michael Bargo sentenced to death for the murder of Seath Jackson.
Man Accused of Identity Theft Released from Jail, Says He's a Victim
A Lake City man accused in an elaborate crime ring says he isn't an identity thief. He says he's an identity theft victim.
Brian Lowery, of Lake City, was arrested last month on charges that he cashed a counterfeit payroll check. He was one of dozens of arrests made in connection with an identity theft ring.
Lowery says his wallet was stolen just weeks before the alleged crime. His public defender backs that story -- and law enforcement officials confirmed he requested a duplicate driver's license around that time.
He is set to meet with the state attorney's office Thursday. In court, his attorney said Lowery is cooperating with a secret service agent.
An Alachua County judge release Lowery from jail Monday.
He spent 31 days in jail.
- Gators LB Morrison Released From Jail, Kava Lounge Releases Statement
- Fla. Woman Accused of Selling Phony IPhones In Identity Theft Scam
- Man Accused of Animal Abuse says "I'm not a bad guy"
- Former Gator Released From Jail
- Gainesville Club Promoter Released from Jail
- Yasmin Linder Released from Jail
- Mayor Craig Lowe is Released from Jail on Bond
- Emergency Call Ends at Jail, not Hospital
- Instead of Jail, Some Leaders Want Community Service
- A Grand Jury Says Former Columbia County Sheriff's Employees Commit Grand Theft