Marion Manor Residents to Relocate
Marion Manor, an apartment complex in Ocala, is classified as Section 8 subsidized housing.
But the federal government thinks the living conditions there are so deplorable, that county housing officials have told the residents to leave.
But where will they relocate to?
You can watch the full story in the video on the right.
- Glen Springs Manor Residents Plan to Move Out ASAP
- Marion County To Offer Free H1N1 Vaccines to Residents
- Free Sandbags Available To Marion Residents
- Marion County Residents Clean Up Fatal Crash Site
- Glen Springs Manor
- Glen Springs Manor Apartments Out of Gas
- Tampa Yankees May Relocate to Ocala
- Gustav Evacuees Relocate to North Central Florida
- Florida Recovery Center Plans on Relocating
- Families Forced to Relocate After Electrical Problem Plagues Apartment Building