Marion Manor Residents to Relocate
Marion Manor, an apartment complex in Ocala, is classified as Section 8 subsidized housing.
But the federal government thinks the living conditions there are so deplorable, that county housing officials have told the residents to leave.
But where will they relocate to?
You can watch the full story in the video on the right.
- Residents Want Road Sign Relocated
- Glen Springs Manor Residents Plan to Move Out ASAP
- Some Residents May Qualify for a Lower Home Insurance Rate
- Belleview Woman Struck by Train, Marion Co. Residents Call for Preventative Measures
- Yankees Project to Relocate to Ocala is On Hold
- Starke Elementary School Relocated
- Tampa Yankees May Relocate to Ocala
- Police Search for Suspect in Spring Manor Apartments Murder
- Homicide and Fire Investigation At Spring Manor Apartments
- Broken Family to Relocate After Tree Falls on Home