Marion Manor Residents to Relocate
Marion Manor, an apartment complex in Ocala, is classified as Section 8 subsidized housing.
But the federal government thinks the living conditions there are so deplorable, that county housing officials have told the residents to leave.
But where will they relocate to?
You can watch the full story in the video on the right.
- Glen Springs Manor Residents Plan to Move Out ASAP
- Residents Want Road Sign Relocated
- Shooting at Spring Manor Apartments
- Glen Springs Manor
- Homicide and Fire Investigation At Spring Manor Apartments
- Glen Springs Manor Apartments Out of Gas
- Marion County Residents Clean Up Fatal Crash Site
- Marion County Residents Remember 9/11 Victims
- Marion County Residents Walk Blindfolded for White Cane Day
- Flooding on Roads Concerns Marion Co. Residents