Marion Manor Residents to Relocate
Marion Manor, an apartment complex in Ocala, is classified as Section 8 subsidized housing.
But the federal government thinks the living conditions there are so deplorable, that county housing officials have told the residents to leave.
But where will they relocate to?
You can watch the full story in the video on the right.
- Residents Want Road Sign Relocated
- Glen Springs Manor Residents Plan to Move Out ASAP
- Ocala residents prepare for Hurricane Matthew
- Dollar General robbed twice in Ocala worries residents
- Some Residents May Qualify for a Lower Home Insurance Rate
- Belleview Woman Struck by Train, Marion Co. Residents Call for Preventative Measures
- Residents left homeless after fire engulfs apartment in Belleview
- Yankees Project to Relocate to Ocala is On Hold
- Starke Elementary School Relocated
- Tampa Yankees May Relocate to Ocala