Marion Teens Killed
Two teens are dead this morning after the car they were driving ran off the road. Deputies say two teens from Marion County were thrown from their vehicle when they tried to outrun sheriff's deputies.
According to a Florida Highway Patrol report, 18-year-old James Vanwagner and his passenger 18-year-old Brandon Cordwin died at the crash site located off County Road 329. Both teens attended North Marion High School. Keely Cecil knew both boys and she's still in shock by the news.
"Someone at subway had called him and said that they saw Kyle driving by fast, and about 30 minutes later they called my brother again and said that Brandon had died," said Cecil.
The FHP is still investigating the crash. Right now it's not certain if drugs or alcohol played a part.
- Ocala Teens Try to Kill Parents
- 2 Teens Killed in Crash
- Deputies: Teen Kills Father in Domestic Dispute
- Teen Shot and Killed in Palatka
- Crash Kills Two Fathers and Two Teens in Dixie County
- Columbia County Teen Arrested for Killing His Father
- Police Search for Answers In Crash Killing Two Teens
- Man Resentenced to Die for Killing Panhandle Teen
- Two teens hit by car and killed
- Delete Teen Crashes Day