Missing Monkey from Marion County Settles in Micanopy
A missing monkey from Marion County has been spotted in the Micanopy area several times in the past two months. Officials say this type of monkey can be dangerous. If you see the monkey, call the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission at 1-888-404-3922.
- Laptops stolen from Micanopy Middle
- Investigators Find Body Believed To Be Missing Man From Interlachen
- Cities Will Receive Less Money From Gas Taxes
- Marion Co. Man Reported Missing, Family Fears for His Safety
- Missing Ocala Man with Alzheimer's Disease Found
- Marion Co. Schools See a Decrease in 7th Graders Missing Immunizations
- Authorities Searching for Missing Marion Co. Man
- Last Known Coordinates For Missing Plane Identified
- FWC Officials Set Trap for Missing Monkey
- Homicides Committed Hours Apart from Each Other in Marion Co.