Oak Hall Students Receive FluMist Vaccine
Oak Hall is the first school in Alachua County to administer the FluMist doses used to prevent the seasonal flu. All elementary and middle school students are eligible for the free treatment.
In the public schools, the sheer number of students is making it a little tougher to get enough permission slips in to get started. Alachua County School District officials said they're hoping 70 percent of students get vaccinated.
Parent consent forms for the FluMist need to be returned to schools by next Thursday Sept. 24. To print out a consent form, click here.
- FluMist Vaccines Available In Schools
- FluMist is Back in Alachua County Public Schools
- Oak Hall Students in Tallahassee
- High Schoolers & Flu Mist
- Free Swine Flu Vaccines in Alachua County
- Free Swine Flu Vaccines in Marion County
- Flu Vaccinations Start for Alachua County Schoolchildren
- Alachua County Schools to Offer Free Flu Vaccines
- Swine Flu Vaccination
- Chess Team at Oak Hall School Continues Tradition of Success