Oil Spill on SE 17th St. in Ocala, Traffic Temporarily Detoured
The eastbound lanes of SE 17th Street from the 1100 block to the 1900 block in Ocala are backed up after an oil spill occurred earlier today.
The Ocala Police Department is on scene and one lane has been completely blocked off. Traffic is moving slowly, and drivers are urged to take a detour to bypass the oil spill.
- One Ocala, One America
- Easter Eggs-Travaganza in Ocala, Home of PAAS Egg Coloring Kits
- Oil Spill Could Reach Fla. Beaches In Coming Days
- The Oil Spill in the Gulf Isn't Directly Affecting North Central Florida...Yet.
- Oil Spill Could Reach Cedar Key; Clamming Business May Be Forced to Shut Down
- Contaminated Seafood A Growing Concern After BP Oil Spill
- 9th graders on the Gulf Oil Spill
- Cedar Key Not Worried About Gulf Oil Spill
- Cedar Key Residents Discuss Oil Spill
- Floridians & Gulf Oil Spill