Oil Spill on SE 17th St. in Ocala, Traffic Temporarily Detoured
The eastbound lanes of SE 17th Street from the 1100 block to the 1900 block in Ocala are backed up after an oil spill occurred earlier today.
The Ocala Police Department is on scene and one lane has been completely blocked off. Traffic is moving slowly, and drivers are urged to take a detour to bypass the oil spill.
- Three Men Gunned Down in Downtown Ocala, Man Believed to be Responsible in Custody
- Easter Eggs-Travaganza in Ocala, Home of PAAS Egg Coloring Kits
- One Ocala, One America
- The Oil Spill in the Gulf Isn't Directly Affecting North Central Florida...Yet.
- Oil Spill Could Reach Cedar Key; Clamming Business May Be Forced to Shut Down
- 9th graders on the Gulf Oil Spill
- Cedar Key Not Worried About Gulf Oil Spill
- Floridians & Gulf Oil Spill
- Oil Spill Commission Co-Chair Stopped in Gainesville
- Local Impact From BP Oil Spill One Year Later