Oil Spill on SE 17th St. in Ocala, Traffic Temporarily Detoured
The eastbound lanes of SE 17th Street from the 1100 block to the 1900 block in Ocala are backed up after an oil spill occurred earlier today.
The Ocala Police Department is on scene and one lane has been completely blocked off. Traffic is moving slowly, and drivers are urged to take a detour to bypass the oil spill.
- Oil Spill Could Reach Fla. Beaches In Coming Days
- Contaminated Seafood A Growing Concern After BP Oil Spill
- Cedar Key Residents Discuss Oil Spill
- Filling Voids After Gulf Oil Spill
- Local Impact From BP Oil Spill One Year Later
- Oil Spill Commission Co-Chair Stopped in Gainesville
- Cedar Key Not Worried About Gulf Oil Spill
- Floridians & Gulf Oil Spill
- The Oil Spill in the Gulf Isn't Directly Affecting North Central Florida...Yet.
- Oil Spill Could Reach Cedar Key; Clamming Business May Be Forced to Shut Down