Prevatt's Bullet Was Self Inflicted
Preliminary autopsy results are in from an officer involved in the shooting of Joe Alan Prevatt of Starke yesterday afternoon
They say a .25 caliber bullet was found in the wound believed to have killed him. That means he died from a self-inflicted gunshot because Bradford County Sgt. Kevin Mueller was firing a .40 caliber handgun.
FDLE's investigators are now trying to determine if Prevatt meant to shoot himself or if it was an accident.
- Fla. Detective: 9 Bullet Holes in Loud Music SUV
- Evidence Mixed for Zimmerman's Self-defense Claim
- Zimmerman Trial: Self-Defense
- Zimmerman Trial: Self-Defense & Stand Your Ground Law
- Self-Defense Case
- Man Killed in Act of Self Defense
- Ocala Man Kills Self, Sets Home and Barn on Fire
- Celebrating Self Identity
- Shooter Claims Self-Defense
- Self Defense "RadKids"