Residents Want To Save Possum Creek Park
A popular North Central Florida park might get some new facilities in the next few months, but many residents are unhappy about it. They say they're worried about noise, congestion and skateboarders.
But Parks, Recreation and Cultural Affairs say they are hoping to create a recreation haven, one where the community can benefit.
Take a look at both sides of the story on the video to the right.
- Residents Near Hogtown and Possum Creek Should Boil Water
- Turkey Creek Residents Take Biomass Noise Concerns to Alachua City Commission
- Turkey Creek Residents Express Concern Over Biomass Noise
- Residents React to Turkey Creek Golf Course Closing
- Ocala Wants Your Input For Possible Skate Park
- Newberry's Nations Park Wants "Wow Factor"
- Gainesville Woman Wants Changes to County Dog Parks
- Residents Want Road Sign Relocated
- Gainesville Residents Want More Chickens
- Residents Want Speed Bumps Before Accident Happens