Residents Want To Save Possum Creek Park
A popular North Central Florida park might get some new facilities in the next few months, but many residents are unhappy about it. They say they're worried about noise, congestion and skateboarders.
But Parks, Recreation and Cultural Affairs say they are hoping to create a recreation haven, one where the community can benefit.
Take a look at both sides of the story on the video to the right.
- Residents React to Turkey Creek Golf Course Closing
- Gainesville Woman Wants Changes to County Dog Parks
- Newberry's Nations Park Wants "Wow Factor"
- Ocala Wants Your Input For Possible Skate Park
- Archer officials, residents want sewer system
- Stephen Foster Residents Want City Garage To Leave Their Neighborhood
- Residents Want Speed Bumps Before Accident Happens
- RV Park Residents Forced to Leave Site
- Largest Prescribed Burn at Etoniah Creek State Forest
- Hatchet Creek Development Comes Before Gainesville City Commission