Residents Want To Save Possum Creek Park
A popular North Central Florida park might get some new facilities in the next few months, but many residents are unhappy about it. They say they're worried about noise, congestion and skateboarders.
But Parks, Recreation and Cultural Affairs say they are hoping to create a recreation haven, one where the community can benefit.
Take a look at both sides of the story on the video to the right.
- Residents Near Hogtown and Possum Creek Should Boil Water
- As Residents Complain of Biomass Smell, Plant Officials Say It's Only Temporary
- Turkey Creek Residents Take Biomass Noise Concerns to Alachua City Commission
- Resident urges state to lift levy for flood relief
- Hawthorne residents concerned about annexation of land
- Ocala Wants Your Input For Possible Skate Park
- Gainesville Woman Wants Changes to County Dog Parks
- Newberry's Nations Park Wants "Wow Factor"
- Residents Want Road Sign Relocated
- Gainesville Residents Want More Chickens