Death toll stands at 51 in Moore, OK. Medical examiner told to expect at least 40 more bodies...20 of them children.
Sketch of Marion County Burglar Released
The Sheriff's office has released a sketch of a man they say committed a string of recent burglaries across Marion County. The suspect is described as a black male between the ages of 17 and 21. He is approximately 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs about 160 pounds.
The suspect is believed to have been involved in several home and car burglaries around Highway 441 near the Days Inn Mobile Home Park. The sketch was drawn using information from a witness who saw the suspect while he was burglarizing her home. There may be a second suspect involved, although only one was seen by the witness.
If you have any information or can identify the man in the sketch, police urge you to call the Sheriff's office at 732-9111 or Crime Stoppers at 368-STOP.
- Columbia County Deputies Arrest Naked Burglar
- First Composite Sketch of Attacker
- DNA Brings Police Sketch To Life
- Alachua County Releases Tentative Budget for Upcoming Fiscal Year
- Inmate Escapes From Alachua County Work Release Center
- Missing Marion County Man Found in Orange County
- Four Cases of Meningitis in Florida... All in Marion County
- Death Toll Rises to Two in Marion County from Meningitis Outbreak
- Blair Wins Nomination for Republican Marion County Sheriff Candidate
- Three Marion County Facilities Linked to Meningitis Outbreak