Suspect Arrested for Grand Theft and Dealing in Stolen Property
Levy County Sheriff's Office detectives arrested Chad Alexander Cumbo, 25, on Tuesday for grand theft and dealing in stolen property.
On Aug. 25, 2009 the victim reported that she had been living in a shed at 13071 NE 75 Place Bronson. The property belonged to Cumbo and the victim moved out leaving some of her belongings behind in the shed, according to authorities.
The victim attempted to retrieve her belongings on several occasions but was denied by the property owner, according to the Levy County Sheriff's Office. The victim reported that a surround system, mini refrigerator, jewelry and window air conditioner--all valued at $2,150-- were stolen from the shed.
Through the investigation, Detective Mike Bell recovered the stolen air conditioner and identified Cumbo as selling it for $20. Cumbo was then arrested for grand theft and dealing in stolen property.
- Two Arrested with Large Amount of Stolen Property
- Senior Citizen Arrested for Grand Theft
- Three Arrested for Grand Theft in Levy County
- Animal Rescue Operator Arrested for Grand Theft
- Val-U Car Owner Arrested for Grand-Theft Auto
- Corrections Assistant Arrested for Fraud and Grand Theft
- Local Pastor Arrested for Grand Theft and Racketeering
- Bronson Man Arrested for Grand Theft, Stole Son's Car
- Lowe's Employee Arrested for Grand Retail Theft
- Gainesville mayoral candidate arrested on grand theft charges