Suspect Arrested for Possession of a Gun by a Convicted Felon
Levy County Deputies arrested 47-year-old Randy Thurlby on Monday for possession of a gun by a convicted felon after deputies received reports of someone shooting rifles in the Buck Bay Neighborhood.
Thurlby is a five time convicted felon and has a past criminal history of selling pot and stolen property. Thurlby was taken to the Levy County Jail. His bond was set at $10,000.
- Convicted Felon Arrested for Hitting Wife with Gun, Threatening to Kill Her
- Convicted Felon Brings Gun to Work , Threatens Co-Workers
- Felon Gun Bust in Gainesville
- Two Felons Arrested Thanks to Facebook Picture
- Palatka Man Arrested for Meth Possession
- Gainesville Man Stopped for Seat Belt Violation, Arrested for Drug Possession
- Teacher Arrested for Carrying Gun on Campus
- Man with BB Gun Tased, Arrested
- Routine Arrest Leads to Stolen Police Gun
- Man Arrested in Standoff Says He Was Just 'Popping Off the Gun'