Suspect Arrested for Possession of a Gun by a Convicted Felon
Levy County Deputies arrested 47-year-old Randy Thurlby on Monday for possession of a gun by a convicted felon after deputies received reports of someone shooting rifles in the Buck Bay Neighborhood.
Thurlby is a five time convicted felon and has a past criminal history of selling pot and stolen property. Thurlby was taken to the Levy County Jail. His bond was set at $10,000.
- Convicted Felon Arrested for Hitting Wife with Gun, Threatening to Kill Her
- Convicted Felon Brings Gun to Work, Threatens Co-Workers
- Felon Gun Bust in Gainesville
- Two Felons Arrested Thanks to Facebook Picture
- Commissioners want less drug possession arrests, cut sheriff's budget
- Palatka Man Arrested for Meth Possession
- Gainesville Man Stopped for Seat Belt Violation, Arrested for Drug Possession
- A Federal Gun Charge Could Be Filed Against SWAT Standoff Suspect
- Marion County sheriff's deputies looking for suspect after patrol cars burglarized, guns stolen
- Burglary Victim Offering a Reward for Arrest of Suspect(s)