Suspect Arrested for Stalking Woman
Officer Brian Bruenger responded to the Lake City Villas Apartments in reference to a suspicious person driving a burgundy SUV around the apartments. Upon arrival, Officer Bruenger located the vehicle and driver. The driver was identified as Timothy Watson.
Watson stated that he had drove around the apartment complex several times looking for an unknown white female he had met on the streets. After searching around the apartment complex the white female was found at her apartment. The white female was identified by name, and she advised that Watson had been riding around trying to find her for the last two weeks.
The white female stated that Watson had approached her earlier this date, but she told him to leave her alone. The white female stated that she was scared of Watson because he had been circling her apartment for the past two weeks looking for her. Watson was arrested for stalking, and was transported to the Columbia County Detention Center for booking. A mug shot can be obtained from the Columbia County Sheriff’s Office web page at columbiasheriff.com.
- Alachua County Man Arrested for Stalking Woman at Bus Stop
- Man Arrested for Threats and Aggravated Stalking of a Minor
- Burglary Victim Offering a Reward for Arrest of Suspect(s)
- Deputies: Gainesville Man Stalks, Sends Threatening Messages To Two Women
- Fla. Man Stalks, Kills Diamondback Rattlesnake
- Stalking and Domestic Violence
- Authorities Searching For Suspects Who Raped An Ocala Woman
- Suspect Pulls Out Pregnant Woman's Hair Weave
- Indiana Murder Suspect Arrested in Putnam County
- Deputies Arrest 14 Suspects During Meth Bust