Vehicle Fee Increases
With the economic recession, you might think prices would be dropping. But as drivers are learning, the price to renew your driver's license and vehicle registration has gone up quite a bit. State Representative, Debbie Boyd is opposed to these tax increases. She says that these fees affect every single person that drives a vehicle or has a driver's license. But there may be some hope for those who strongly oppose the increase. Representative Boyd co-sponsored House Bill 99 on Wednesday. The bill is an effort to make the cost of renewing your license and registration, go back to what it was before September 1st. If the bill passes, the fees will go back to what they were before September 1st, next July.
- UF Increasing Fees
- Senate Votes to Roll Back Motor Vehicle Fees
- Melrose Man Caused Three-vehicle Collision.
- Suwannee County Woman Charged with Vehicle Homicide
- Ocala Accident with A Reported Stolen Vehicle
- Man Reportedly Struck a Rescue Vehicle and Pedestrian
- Ocala Man, 18, Dies in Single-Vehicle Crash
- Two Adults, Four Kids Killed in Three Vehicle Crash
- Gainesville Man Accused of Stealing Vehicle, Possessing Counterfeit Money
- Two Passengers Critically Injured In Vehicle Crash