"YouRecruit" - Enoch's Court Appearance
Is it a crime or free speech?
An 18-year-old Gainesville man appeared in court Thursday morning on charges that he posted gang recruitment videos online.
The charges come from a new statute banning that kind of speech.
Watch the video to the right to find out more.
- Man Arrested for YouTube Gang Recruitment
- GPD Officer Dies From Injuries; Driver Has First Court Appearance
- Teen Makes First Court Appearance for Dunnellon Murder
- Kalisz Returns to Cross City for Court Appearance
- Suspect Makes First Court Appearance After Fatally Stabbing Gainesville Man
- Search for Christian Aguilar Continues as Person of Interest Appears in Court
- Supreme Court Justices To Appear At UF
- "Thank You" From Trayvon Martin's Family
- "Are You Fitter than a Pensioner?"
- Motorcycle Accident Survivor Says "Thank You"