Be Cautious of Halloween Costume Contacts
Looking for the perfect...yet spookiest Halloween costume cam be daunting task. Whether you're in a wig or behind a mask this season; protecting your eyes are key - the costumes and eye make-up can be eye catching but equally hazardous.
Ophthalmologists say some of the riskiest things to wear are non-prescription decorative contact lenses that can be found at most costume shops.
TV20's Kristin Giannas explains how to be cautious when customizing around the eyes.
- Shoppers look for costumes for Halloween.
- Morning Edition Halloween Costume Contest Winners
- UF offering counseling for students offended by Halloween costumes
- 2013 Morning Edition Halloween Costume Competition
- TV20's Halloween Costume Contest Winners Revealed!
- GRU Says to Avoid Contact With Hogtown Creek
- School District Unveils Text Message Emergency Contact System
- Supernatural Expert Looks To Make Contact With The Dead
- Contact Solution Recall
- Marion Ballet Theatre dancers need new costumes