"Breast Cancer Awareness Month" Kicks Off
Breast cancer is nothing to celebrate, but surviving it is.
Millions of women are marking today as the beginning of "Breast Cancer Awareness" month.
It's the 25th year for celebrating it.
One in eight women will detect breast cancer at some point in their lifetime. For those who have survived, they credit early detection and advances in medicine, like digital mammography. And they say the experience has made them stronger.
- 5th Grader "Citizens of the Month" Tour City of Gainesville
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month: Doctors Say Mammograms Still the Best Method for Early Detection
- Your Health: Childhood Cancer Awareness Month
- "Bulls For Boobs" Rodeo for Breast Cancer
- YMCA Kicks Off "Get Moving" Campaign
- "Kick-Off for a Cure" Tailgate Event
- "Kick Off For a Cure" for Cystic Fibrosis This Saturday
- Interview about Breast Cancer Awareness Bike Event
- Stop Children's Cancer Raises Awareness for Pediatric Cancer
- Breast Cancer Prevention