"Breast Cancer Awareness Month" Kicks Off
Breast cancer is nothing to celebrate, but surviving it is.
Millions of women are marking today as the beginning of "Breast Cancer Awareness" month.
It's the 25th year for celebrating it.
One in eight women will detect breast cancer at some point in their lifetime. For those who have survived, they credit early detection and advances in medicine, like digital mammography. And they say the experience has made them stronger.
- 5th Grader "Citizens of the Month" Tour City of Gainesville
- YMCA Kicks Off "Get Moving" Campaign
- "Kick-Off for a Cure" Tailgate Event
- "Kick Off For a Cure" for Cystic Fibrosis This Saturday
- Interview about Breast Cancer Awareness Bike Event
- Breast Cancer Prevention
- Sexual Assault Awareness Month
- Breast Cancer Screening Controversy
- Breast Cancer Charity Scam
- Hairstylist Shaves Head to Support Friend With Breast Cancer