Bringing Back Bach
Just in time for Halloween, the University of Florida is bringing Johann Sebastian Bach back from the dead. Digital artists have re-animated Bach using some of the same computer animation used in movies like "Toy Story" and "Shrek" for the first time in a series of concerts. In a live concert webcast Thursday night, after a musical performance, Bach will answer audience questions and interact with the musicians.
"Unlike a regular music concert where you are supposed to be very quiet and look at your program and then applaud, here it's more like your living room. You're able to come and be there and if you want to ask a question about the performer, you can ask him a question."
For more information on the concert and the technology visit http://livevibetv.com/.
- Tax Free Weekend Brings Big Crowds for Back to School Shopping
- Bringing Glen Springs Back To Life
- Polar Express Train Show Brings Back Holiday Tradition
- KKK Flyers In Bell Bring Back Memories Of Racism
- Muschamp, Gators Focused on Bringing Pride Back to UF
- Mindtree Brings Dozens of Jobs to Gainesville
- A Special Wish Granted To 15-year-old Boy Brings Him To Disadvantaged Primates
- School Board Policy Changes Bring Conflict Among Board Members
- Bringing Their Buddies Home
- Gainesville Teenager Heading to Panama to Bring Christmas in July