Cops Conduct Neighborhood Drug Bust In Levy County
Residents of one Levy County neighborhood had some unexpected guests early Friday evening. Seven police forces from across North Central Florida joined together for a drug bust.
Many residents of the Grave Side projects in southeast Chiefland came running out of their houses as the sirens of dozens of cop cars sped into their neighborhood. Police had warrants to search five homes; after searching just three of the homes officers arrested 13 people, confiscated 8 guns, and collected close to $5,000 in drug money.
It was a six month investigation that led police to this
neighborhood. Police say they were looking to arrest drug dealers in
the area that have committed a total of 85 felonies and 15
- Six People Arrested In Levy County Drug Bust
- K-2 Drug Bust in Marion County
- Drug Bust in Marion County
- DRUG BUST IN MARION COUNTY
- Putnam County Methamphetamine Drug Bust
- Undercover Drug Bust In Putnam County
- Marion County Drug Bust
- Cops Involved With Prescription Drugs
- Drug Bust Worth 1 Million+
- Drug Bust in Subsidized Housing