Dangerous Dog Ordinance Raises Concerns
They're frequently called man's best friend... or sometimes cat's worst enemy. One cat fight is raising the question of what defines a "dangerous dog."
Some think one county's current definition is right on. Others say the ordinance should be sent to the doghouse.
TV20's Shani Muhammad has the story - watch the video to the right to find out more.
- Proposed City Ordinance Has Business Owners Concerned
- Task Force Recommends Dog Tethering Ordinance
- Concerns Raised by Other Tenants of Citra Home Owner
- Upcoming Plies Concert Raises Security Concerns in Downtown Gainesville
- Botched Ballots in Columbia County Raising Candidate and Voter Concerns
- Super-Sized Soft Drinks Raise Health Concerns
- Bacteria in the water raises concerns for some
- Dog Park Dangers
- Dangerous Dog
- E-Cigarette Ordinance in Marion County