FWC Officials Set Trap for Missing Monkey
A missing monkey from Marion County has been spotted throughout the Shiloh area and most recently in Micanopy.
Fish and Wildlife officials set a trap this week to try and catch the monkey.
Residents in the area say they've seen the monkey around since mid-April.
- Capuchin Monkey is Officially Legal
- Two Rescued and Two Missing off Horseshoe Beach
- Last Known Coordinates For Missing Plane Identified
- Canoe Capsizes In Halfmoon Lake, Search for Missing Father Continues
- Missing Monkey from Marion County Settles in Micanopy
- Losing Pet Monkey is Like Losing a Daughter Says Pet Monkey Owner
- Art For Monkeys, By Monkeys
- New Cost Effective Bed Bug Trap Developed by UF Research Labs
- Massive Tree Falls Into Apartment Building, Trapping Families Inside
- Trench Collapse Traps Worker on City of Gainesville Construction Site