FWC Officials Set Trap for Missing Monkey
A missing monkey from Marion County has been spotted throughout the Shiloh area and most recently in Micanopy.
Fish and Wildlife officials set a trap this week to try and catch the monkey.
Residents in the area say they've seen the monkey around since mid-April.
- Capuchin Monkey is Officially Legal
- Missing Monkey from Marion County Settles in Micanopy
- Art For Monkeys, By Monkeys
- Losing Pet Monkey is Like Losing a Daughter Says Pet Monkey Owner
- Woman Trapped In Burning Home Dies, Unique Tribute Planned
- Residents Trapped By Giant Fallen Tree
- FWC Boating Safety for Memorial Weekend
- Monkey Business
- Monkey Rescued in Gainesville
- Monkey Hunt