A Gainesville man is behind bars after exposing himself to two children.
Friday evening, 59-year old Milton Langford, who lives at the 41-hundred block of Southwest 17th place in Gainesville, walked out of his apartment naked.
Police say two children who were nearby, saw him.
He then walked over to them and started to dance in front of them... rotating his hips and grabbing his private parts.
A witness who saw what happened called police. Keith Kameg from the
Gainesville Police Department says Langford was arrested for committing a leud and lascivious act on a child. "The bottom line is you had two kids there that were eight and ten and it was just a silly silly poor judgment. and there are just certain things that you can't do."
Langford remains in jail on a 200-thousand dollar bond.
- Gainesville Man Behind Bars After Stabbing a Woman
- Gainesville Police Search For Man Who Exposed Himself In Parking Lot
- Shooting at Gainesville Apartment Complex Lands One Man Behind Bars
- Gainesville Man Behind Bars for Stabbing Woman
- Loften High School Dean Behind Bars after Accused of Having Sex with Student
- Woman is Behind Bars After Fighting With her 14 Year Old Daughter
- Fight With a Beer Bottle Puts One Man Behind Bars and Another in Critical Condition
- GPD: Oaks Mall Employee Exposes Himself, Commits Lewd Acts
- Police: Ocala Man Turns Himself In After Shooting
- Sex Sting Puts Seven Men Behind Bars