A Gainesville man is behind bars after exposing himself to two children.
Friday evening, 59-year old Milton Langford, who lives at the 41-hundred block of Southwest 17th place in Gainesville, walked out of his apartment naked.
Police say two children who were nearby, saw him.
He then walked over to them and started to dance in front of them... rotating his hips and grabbing his private parts.
A witness who saw what happened called police. Keith Kameg from the
Gainesville Police Department says Langford was arrested for committing a leud and lascivious act on a child. "The bottom line is you had two kids there that were eight and ten and it was just a silly silly poor judgment. and there are just certain things that you can't do."
Langford remains in jail on a 200-thousand dollar bond.
- Man arrested after exposing himself to children
- Gainesville Man Lands Behind Bars After Breaking into a Car at an Auto Repair Shop
- Gainesville Man Behind Bars After Stabbing a Woman
- Gainesville Police Search For Man Who Exposed Himself In Parking Lot
- Gainesville Man Who Was Involved In Shooting Now Behind Bars
- Shooting at Gainesville Apartment Complex Lands One Man Behind Bars
- Gainesville Man Behind Bars for Stabbing Woman
- Man responsible for exposing himself on campus may be in custody
- Thieves behind bars after burglarizing hotel parking lot vehicles
- Suspect Behind Bars After Holding Trespassing Teens At Gunpoint