Gator Fans Head to Jacksonville for Saturday Showdown
The top-ranked Gators square off with the Georgia Bulldogs in Jacksonville on Saturday. While some fans are already there for the game, many are expected to hit the roads Friday night and Saturday morning.
Officials with Florida Highway Patrol said there were no plans for specific speed enforcement details, but traffic will be monitored. Earlier Friday afternoon traffic was moving along smoothly on US Highway 301 near Starke.
Every now and then, a car could be seen cruising along decked out with Gator flags, UF car magnets, and other Gator gear. Drivers are asked to use caution especially those heading out at night.
- Fans Say Farewell to Jacksonville
- Heading to Jacksonville
- Meyer Wants Gators Fans Blue on Saturday
- Fans Watch as Former Gators Try to Impress Pro Scouts
- Billboard Gets Mixed Reaction From Gator Football Fans
- Sports Bars Packed With Gator Fans for Sugar Bowl
- Gators VS Huskies, Fan Reaction
- Unhappy Florida Gator Fans
- Gator Fans Hit Miami
- GATOR FANS WAIT FOR THE TEAM AT THE AIRPORT