Gator Fans Head to Jacksonville for Saturday Showdown
The top-ranked Gators square off with the Georgia Bulldogs in Jacksonville on Saturday. While some fans are already there for the game, many are expected to hit the roads Friday night and Saturday morning.
Officials with Florida Highway Patrol said there were no plans for specific speed enforcement details, but traffic will be monitored. Earlier Friday afternoon traffic was moving along smoothly on US Highway 301 near Starke.
Every now and then, a car could be seen cruising along decked out with Gator flags, UF car magnets, and other Gator gear. Drivers are asked to use caution especially those heading out at night.
- Fans Say Farewell to Jacksonville
- Heading to Jacksonville
- Meyer Wants Gators Fans Blue on Saturday
- Gator Men Rout Jacksonville, Women Nip Stetson
- Gators VS Huskies, Fan Reaction
- Unhappy Florida Gator Fans
- GATOR FANS WAIT FOR THE TEAM AT THE AIRPORT
- What Colors Do You Bleed? A Call Is Out to Gator Fans to Give Blood
- Fans Pack Swamp for Gator Charity Challenge
- Fans React To Gators Loss Against Alabama