Gator Growl Stage Set Up
More than 500 volunteers begin to set up the stage Sunday for Gator Growl. The stage, when completed, will be 67 feet wide and 49 feet deep. Workers are hoping to be done by tomorrow. The budget for this year's growl cost 1.1 million dollars. The show will feature Dana Carvey, the band O.A.R., the dance crew Jabbawockeez and special guest host Danny Wuerffel.
- Gator Growl Lineup Announced
- Gator Growl Moves To Flavet Field
- Military Vets Honored at 89th Annual 'Gator Growl'
- Gator Growl
- Live With Gator Growl Producer
- Gator Growl's Change of Venue Brings Up Security Questions
- A New Kind of Gator Growl
- 91st Gator Growl Preparations Underway
- Final Preparations For Gator Growl
- 91st Gator Growl Attracts Larger Crowd