Gold Prices Rise
The value of gold is at an all time high-- it's now worth more than a thousand dollars per ounce.
For both buyers and sellers of the precious metal here in North Central Florida, that news is golden.
TV-20's Josh Rosenthal has the story-- watch the video to the right to find out more.
- Gas Prices Continue To Rise
- College Students Trying to Keep Up with Rising Textbook Prices
- Agriculture Commissioner Seeks Answers For Rising Fuel and Food Prices
- Local Gas Prices on the Rise
- Gas Prices Rise, Spring Break Plans Still a Go
- How to Avoid Overspending With Rising Gas Prices
- Another Cold Night in California, Gas Prices Rise Again, and Future of Sandy Hook School Discussed
- Former Gator Athlete Wins Olympic Gold In Four-Man Bobsled Competition
- Pot of "Bed Tax" Gold
- Gas Prices Lower