Local parents react on the discovery of Somer Thompson's body
Clay County Sheriff's Deputies made a positive ID on a body found Wednesday at a landfill in Georgia. They say it is 7-year-old Somer Thompson of Orange Park who went missing Monday afternoon.
Today families at Glen Spring Elementary School in Gainesville spoke with TV20's Robert Bradfield about what they would do in a similar situation.
An autopsy was performed early Thursday, but the results have not been made public.
- Officials Confirm Body Found Is Somer's
- Funeral and Memorial Services Announced for Somer Thompson
- Family, Orange Park Community Says Goodbye to Somer Thompson
- Major Development To Be Announced In Somer Thompson Case
- Man, 24, Charged With Murder In Somer Thompson Case
- Harrell Charged With Murder of Somer Thompson
- Local Team of Doctors Watch Discovery's Launch
- Deadly Discovery in Ocala Family's Empty Pool
- Family Reacts To Legend's Passing
- Victim's Family Reacts To Arrest