New Jobs in Marion County
A record number of people are without work in North Central Florida, according to the state. The hardest hit? Marion County.
Today there are about 18,000 people unemployed there.
TV20's Shani Muhammad tells us about a plan that's been launched to change those numbers. Watch the video to the right to learn more.
- New FedEx Facility in Marion County to Create 100 Jobs
- Marion County Sheriff's Deputy Will Not Be Getting His Job Back
- In Marion County 160 First Year Teachers Will Lose Their Jobs
- Marion County Job Growth on Rise
- Habitat For Humanity Cutting Jobs In Marion County
- A New Year, a New Budget for Marion County
- Marion County May Benefit from National Rodeo's Possible New Venue
- Marion County Opens the Doors to its New Courthouse
- Congressman Meets Constituents of New Marion County District
- Marion County New Year's Health Resolution