New Jobs in Marion County
A record number of people are without work in North Central Florida, according to the state. The hardest hit? Marion County.
Today there are about 18,000 people unemployed there.
TV20's Shani Muhammad tells us about a plan that's been launched to change those numbers. Watch the video to the right to learn more.
- New FedEx Facility in Marion County to Create 100 Jobs
- Marion County Job Growth on Rise
- Man Donates Land to County for New Park
- Marion Ballet Theatre dancers need new costumes
- New Road for New Business
- Bald eagles found dying at Marion County Landfill
- New York suspect found in Marion County
- New teachers in Marion County under pressure to perform
- The city of Ocala gets a new FedEx Ground Hub
- A new arena for Livestock Pavilion