Technology Spotlight 10/27/09
Many people are making their plans to travel for the holidays. Most of them are already familiar with the X-ray machines that scan the contents of their luggage. A company from North Central Florida, Delta R Detection, wants to go one step further, and use UV rays to test baggage for explosives. Thierry Dubroca explains how it works in the Technology Spotlight.
- Brought Together by Technology
- Solar Flare Could Impact Electrical, Communications Systems
- Hyundai recalls 883K Sonatas to fix gear shifters
- Court's Net Neutrality Ruling Could Hurt Startup Companies
- Your Wallet Now on Your Smartphone?
- Monitoring Social Media
- Local Teacher Creates Unique Environment For Students
- Sleep-Texting... Common Among New Generation
- CurtCo Robb Media Comes to Innovation Square, Plans to Recruit Talent
- 2013 Cade Museum