UF Department Head Resigns After Investigation Begins
A University of Florida department head has resigned after an investigation began into whether he had inappropriate relationships with some of his students. Michael Garrett was responsible for UF's School of Human Development and Organizational Studies.
A university spokesperson confirmed a report on the website "Inside Higher Ed" that reported Garrett had been accused of having multiple relationships with his students.
Garrett resigned on Oct. 2.
- DJJ official resigns after investigation launched
- Gainesville Police Officer Resigns After An Ongoing Investigation
- Gainesville employee resigns after McAdams investigation
- 3 Marion County deputies resign after investigations
- Fire chief resigns after allegations of sexual harassment
- Gainesville Police Officer Resigns During Investigation
- Deputy Resigns in the midst of Federal Investigation
- Lake Butler fire department closed; interim chief resigns
- University Plane Crash Investigation Process Begins
- Biomass investigative review will begin soon