UF Department Head Resigns After Investigation Begins
A University of Florida department head has resigned after an investigation began into whether he had inappropriate relationships with some of his students. Michael Garrett was responsible for UF's School of Human Development and Organizational Studies.
A university spokesperson confirmed a report on the website "Inside Higher Ed" that reported Garrett had been accused of having multiple relationships with his students.
Garrett resigned on Oct. 2.
- DJJ official resigns after investigation launched
- Gainesville Police Officer Resigns After An Ongoing Investigation
- Gainesville employee resigns after McAdams investigation
- Fire chief resigns after allegations of sexual harassment
- Deputy Resigns in the midst of Federal Investigation
- Gainesville Police Officer Resigns During Investigation
- University Plane Crash Investigation Process Begins
- Biomass investigative review will begin soon
- Summer Heatwave Program Begins
- The busiest travel weekend begins