UF Department Head Resigns After Investigation Begins
A University of Florida department head has resigned after an investigation began into whether he had inappropriate relationships with some of his students. Michael Garrett was responsible for UF's School of Human Development and Organizational Studies.
A university spokesperson confirmed a report on the website "Inside Higher Ed" that reported Garrett had been accused of having multiple relationships with his students.
Garrett resigned on Oct. 2.
- Gainesville Police Officer Resigns After An Ongoing Investigation
- Gainesville Police Officer Resigns During Investigation
- Deputy Resigns in the midst of Federal Investigation
- Local Teacher Resigns after Drinking Ordeal
- 2012 'Teacher of the Year' Resigns After Entering Agreement on Charge of Touching a Student
- BREAKING: Lt. Gov. Carroll Resigns Amid Investigation
- Gun Control Debate Begins After Sandy Hook Massacre
- Agro-Terrorism: From the Farm to the Fork
- Gainesville Store Smoke Evacuation
- Phony Money In Gainesville & Ocala