Woman in jail on manslaugher charge after crash she doesn't remember
42-year-old Kimberly Sasser of Levy County is now in the Marion County Jail. She is charged with the death of 48-year-old Charles Linzmeyer of Ocala and child neglect.
Sasser says she only remembers bits and pieces from the Aug. 11 crash. Investigators say she was driving down the wrong side of the road.
Sasser turned herself in earlier this week after a warrant was issued for her arrest; her bond is $56,000.
For more details, you can watch the video to the right.
- Woman Doesn't Fear Murder Charge In Florida Case
- A Little Bit of Rain Doesn't Dampen Hanukkah's Menorah Lighting
- End of 2012 Atlantic Hurricane Season, Doesn't Mean an End to Recovery in Lake City
- Rulings on Gay Marriage Doesn't Affect Fla Ban
- "Bong Ban," in Florida Doesn't Change Much for Store-owners
- Alachua County Doesn't Want To Waste Our Trash
- Major Banks Decide Monthly Debit Fee Doesn't Make "Cents"
- Rainy Weather Doesn't Stop Annual VA Charity Walk
- Local Woman in Jail After Deputies Find 'Elaborate' Mushroom-Growing Operation
- Mitt Romney Doesn't Impress London