86 Year-Old Veteran Still Remembers
While memory supposedly fades with age, you wouldn't be able to tell by talking to one North Central Florida World War Two veteran.
Like many vets, she still remembers the number on her dog tags. She actually still remembers exactly which jeep she used to drive around her base.
But some of her memories aren't shared by too many other veterans. That's because of both who she is and the time period in which she served.
TV-20's Josh Rosenthal has the story-- watch the video to the right to find out more.
- Benefit for Five- Year-Old Boy with Cancer
- 11 & 15 Year-Olds Accused Of Killing Brother
- 82 Year-Old Shot and Killed while Sleeping
- 96-Year-Old Woman Brutally Attacked Still Alive
- Amber Alert issued for missing Citrus County 1-year-old and 3-year-old
- 4-year-old dies after being strangled by 11-year-old, according to deputies
- 17-year-old dies in crash; 19-year-old injured
- 10-year-old boy charged in 2-year-old cousin's death
- 15-Year-Old Student Stabbed By 11-Year-Old
- Remembering Vietnam veterans 50 years later