86 Year-Old Veteran Still Remembers
While memory supposedly fades with age, you wouldn't be able to tell by talking to one North Central Florida World War Two veteran.
Like many vets, she still remembers the number on her dog tags. She actually still remembers exactly which jeep she used to drive around her base.
But some of her memories aren't shared by too many other veterans. That's because of both who she is and the time period in which she served.
TV-20's Josh Rosenthal has the story-- watch the video to the right to find out more.
- 82 Year-Old Shot and Killed while Sleeping
- Benefit for Five- Year-Old Boy with Cancer
- 96-Year-Old Woman Brutally Attacked Still Alive
- Investigators Search for a Missing 16-year-old
- 13-year-old Gainesville Boy Sends Care Packages to Navy Seals
- Police Officer's 3-year-old Child Drowns
- Bullied 12-year-old Girl Commits Suicide
- 12-Year-Old Hero
- 90-year-old Stops Home Invasion
- 68-Year-Old Man Stops Robbery