Award Winning Clam Chowder In Cedar Key
Cedar Key is known for clams ... not clam chowder. but now, that could be changing. That's because one Cedar Key restaurant owner won the 2009 Great Chowder Cook Off - simply the biggest chowder competition in the world - and he's being recognized for his clam concoction.
But the chowder champ says his win didn't just help his restaurant...he and many other people think it helped the rest of Cedar Key too.
- Cedar Key Eatery Claims Clam Chowder Contest Top Spot
- Oil Spill Could Reach Cedar Key; Clamming Business May Be Forced to Shut Down
- Economic Impact of Cedar Key Arts Festival
- Cedar Key residents prepare for Fay
- Cedar Key Police Chief
- Cedar Key Landmark Ready To Re-Open
- Cedar Key Gears Up to Celebrate Clamerica
- Man Sues the City of Cedar Key
- Cedar Key Seafood Festival
- Cedar Key Postmaster Takes POW-MIA Flag Down