Award Winning Clam Chowder In Cedar Key
Cedar Key is known for clams ... not clam chowder. but now, that could be changing. That's because one Cedar Key restaurant owner won the 2009 Great Chowder Cook Off - simply the biggest chowder competition in the world - and he's being recognized for his clam concoction.
But the chowder champ says his win didn't just help his restaurant...he and many other people think it helped the rest of Cedar Key too.
- Cedar Key Eatery Claims Clam Chowder Contest Top Spot
- Cedar Key Clam Lease Expansion
- Oil Spill Could Reach Cedar Key; Clamming Business May Be Forced to Shut Down
- 50th Annual Fine Arts Festival in Cedar Key This Weekend
- Economic Impact of Cedar Key Arts Festival
- Cedar Key Arts Festival Celebrates 50th Anniversary
- Town raises money for Cedar Key Prom
- Library Burglarized in Cedar Key
- Cedar Key residents prepare for Fay
- Cedar Key Police Chief