The Biggest Crib Recall In History.
More than two million cribs made by the Stork Craft Company are being recalled after being linked to four suffocation deaths. The cribs have a side that drops down. The problem occurs when parts break or are lost, or if the crib is not put together correctly. Stork Craft has released a toll-free number for consumers to call, or to order a free repair kit: (877) 274-0277.
- Biggest Artist in North Central Florida
- Michelle Obama Calls UF Rally Her Biggest Event This Year
- Pet Food Recall
- Tomato Recall
- On Anniversary of Attack in Iraq, Wounded Soldier Recalls Memory and Starting Life Anew
- Coffee Makers Recalled by Sears
- Another Major Toy Recall
- Contact Solution Recall
- Deputy Recalls Crash, Looks to Future
- Recall on Slim Fast Cans