The Biggest Crib Recall In History.
More than two million cribs made by the Stork Craft Company are being recalled after being linked to four suffocation deaths. The cribs have a side that drops down. The problem occurs when parts break or are lost, or if the crib is not put together correctly. Stork Craft has released a toll-free number for consumers to call, or to order a free repair kit: (877) 274-0277.
- Biggest Artist in North Central Florida
- Michelle Obama Calls UF Rally Her Biggest Event This Year
- Warringtons Donate $75 Million to UF Business School, Become University's Biggest Boosters
- Volusia Schools Will Keep Using History Book
- City Of Alachua Breaks History With New Hire
- Veteran's History Project
- Ocala Fire Rescue: 125 Years of History
- History Takes Flight
- 17-Year-Old Makes History
- History Revisited at Gainesville Kanapaha Memorial Park Groundbreaking