The Biggest Crib Recall In History.
More than two million cribs made by the Stork Craft Company are being recalled after being linked to four suffocation deaths. The cribs have a side that drops down. The problem occurs when parts break or are lost, or if the crib is not put together correctly. Stork Craft has released a toll-free number for consumers to call, or to order a free repair kit: (877) 274-0277.
- Warringtons Donate $75 Million to UF Business School, Become University's Biggest Boosters
- Michelle Obama Calls UF Rally Her Biggest Event This Year
- Biggest Artist in North Central Florida
- Hyundai recalls 883K Sonatas to fix gear shifters
- Possible E-Coli Contamination Causes Winn-Dixie to Recall Beef
- Publix salad recalled over listeria concerns
- Volusia Schools Will Keep Using History Book
- 50 dead in Orlando nightclub shooting, worst in U.S. history
- Pet Food Recall
- Two Veterans Recall Comrades, Service