Black Friday Preparations
With Thanksgiving only a day away... people have turkey and all the trimmings on their minds.
But as soon as dinner is served, most people start making their holiday shopping list.
Retailers say despite the predictions that this year's sales will to drop one percent from last year's...they're optimistic.
They most people who rush in Friday morning will have certain items on their minds...
If you plan to head out and shop, here's what time stores will be opening:
- Toys-R-Us will open at midnight.
- JCPenney's and Kohls open at 4 am.
- Best Buy, Macys, Walmart and Target open at 5 am.
- Oaks mall will open at 6.
- Stores Prepare for Black Friday
- Black Friday Deals
- Black Friday Shopping in North Central Florida
- Black Friday
- Stores Opening Earlier for Black Friday
- Black Friday Overrated?
- Black Friday Shoppers
- Black Friday Opens Sales Earlier, Draws Crowds
- Black Friday Efforts Should "Pay Off"
- Bad Black Friday Behavior