Bradford County Jail to Charge Fees
Inmates in the Bradford County Jail will soon have to pay for their stay.
The jail is launching a new fees system this week. Everyone booked into the jail will be charged $15. They will also face fees for medical services.
Jail officials hope it will bring in around $30,000 a year.
They say it's an effort to take some of the burden off taxpayers.
- 15 People in Jail After Three Drug Busts
- Trip to Grocery Store Ends in Jail Time for Bradford County Family
- Convict charged with crimes from inside jail
- Bradford County Sheriff's Office creates safe place for online sales
- Restaurant Bills Charging Health Care Fees
- Teacher charged with child abuse
- Sports Overtime: High School Football Roundup
- Sports Overtime: High School Football Roundup- Week Three
- Union County Sheriff Laid to Rest
- Residents protest mining operation