Bradford County Jail to Charge Fees
Inmates in the Bradford County Jail will soon have to pay for their stay.
The jail is launching a new fees system this week. Everyone booked into the jail will be charged $15. They will also face fees for medical services.
Jail officials hope it will bring in around $30,000 a year.
They say it's an effort to take some of the burden off taxpayers.
- Bradford County Utility Fees
- Trip to Grocery Store Ends in Jail Time for Bradford County Family
- Bradford County Man Charged With Murder Of His Sister
- Bradford County Ex-Coach Gets Jail Time In Vegas Casino Death
- Restaurant Bills Charging Health Care Fees
- Convict charged with crimes from inside jail
- No Charges For Suspended Jail Director
- Woman in jail on manslaugher charge after crash she doesn't remember
- Residents, County Officials Vent Frustrations at Bradford County Delegation Meeting
- Waste and Fire Assessment Fees Marion County