Center Stage Closes After Three Decades
It's tough to disguise the damage that the recession has done to local businesses. That includes one store that has allowed people to escape reality for nearly three decades.
The Center Stage in Gainesville is about to have it's final act because it's going out of business. TV20's Jordan Smith introduces us to the owner, Judi Cain, who says she's honored to have helped people find their inner child.
Cain says center stage will have one final act of kindness. They plan to auction off certain items in her store to benefit performing arts groups.
- Happ Executed Nearly Three Decades After Murder of Angela Crowley
- Deputies: Three Stage Car Crash, Try To Claim Insurance Money
- Final Act for Center Stage; Store Will Close Its Doors
- Muhammad Executed After Spending Nearly Four Decades On Death Row
- Teens Come Forward After Decade of Abuse
- Deputy retires after decades of service
- Three suspended for paper waiting list at Gainesville VA
- Ocala Regional Trauma Center May Close
- Disaster Asistance Center Closing Despite Oncoming Storm
- Three Years After Sebastian Ochsenius Is Killed, Best Friend Speaks Up