Cocaine residue found in rental car, paid for by GPD Employee
Gainesville Police say one of their employees - who works with at-risk kids - paid for a rental car that was later found to have several items with cocaine residue on them in the trunk.
The employee isn't being charged with any crime.Instead, police say they believe ... he was simply taken advantage of.
For more details watch the video to your right.
- Arrest Made in Connection to Cocaine,Stolen Car
- Man Charged With Crashing Into Deputy's Car, Fleeing
- Tree Branch Crushes Car, Apartment
- Two Women In Clay County Are Shot At In Their Car, One Dies
- Program Introduces Electric Rental Cars in Orlando
- GPD Employee Reorganization
- GPD: Oaks Mall Employee Exposes Himself, Commits Lewd Acts
- Is Your Car Easy Prey For Crime? GPD Car Report Cards Can Tell You
- Dixie County Car Dealership May Shut Down After Former Employee Steals Thousands
- GPD: Homemade Bomb Found Inside Shoplifting Suspect's Home