Daughtry to Perform at O'Connell Center Tonight
The band Daughtry will be in concert tonight at 7:30 in the O'Connell Center. Their opening acts will include performances by Theory of a Deadman and Cavo.
A couple of members of Daughtry spoke with TV20's Amanda Decker about how things are going and what they're looking forward to on this tour.
- UF Holds Biannual Career Showcase at O'Connell Center
- Gilchrist County Votes to Fire Administrator After 'Unsatisfactory' Job Performance
- Renovations for Ocala's Performing Arts Conservatory
- Dana Carvey to Perform at Gator Growl '09
- New Development in Northwest Gainesville? City Commission Plans To Vote Tonight
- SFC Northwest Campus Closed for Tonight
- Jewish Holiday Begins Tonight
- Gainesville's One Stop Homeless Center
- The Volunteer Center, Closing It's Doors
- Meeting Scheduled for Legionaire's Disease found at Shands Cancer Center